Disney wasted no time transforming the parks from spooky spectacle to holiday wonderland overnight on Nov. 1, and the metamorphosis continues as Disney Springs restaurants and retailers begin rolling out their holiday offerings.
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, the Indiana Jones-themed restaurant, will become the "Holiday" Bar starting Nov. 1, with limited-time seasonal food and beverage offerings.
Here's what's on the table during the holidays at the Hangar:
- Venison Slider – Sliders with venison sausage patties (sorry, Rudolph), arugula, tomato, and cranberry aioli on house-made buns.
- Fried Brussels Sprouts – Fried Brussels sprouts with bacon vinaigrette.
- Holiday Lights Deviled Eggs (above) – Colored deviled eggs with tobiko, and shrimp.
- Ham and Brie Flatbread – Shaved ham and Brie cheese, pomegranate seeds, Granny Smith apples, apple vinaigrette, and watercress.
- Cookies and Milk – Assorted Christmas cookies served with coquito.
- "Lump of Coal" – Cookies and cream ganache “coal.”
- Elf Elixir – Tequila, crème de menthe, and half & half with cookie crumb and Holly leaf sugar garnishes.
- Claus Mo (get it?) – Cosmopolitan with a shimmery twist, garnished with red and white sugar and a candy cane.
- Yule Mule – Gin, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and rosemary simple syrup with a holly-leaf sugar garnish.
Stay on top of Central Florida news and views with our weekly newsletters, and consider supporting this free publication. Our small but mighty team is working tirelessly to bring you Central Florida news, and every little bit helps.