, it's been a hell of a week for pizza out there.
- Hyperpizza? Pizza Inception? They just call the pizza-topped pizza (because what is the best pizza topping? More pizza) at Vinnie's Pizzeria the "Mini Vinnie," but the internet went insane for it by any name. Vinnie's is located in Brooklyn, but if you need your own, just order a small pie and a large pie and improvise that shit.
- Next, we had a #FloridaMan arrested for assaulting his roommate with a slice of pizza. ("The slice was hot and landed on her left hand. Also, some sauce got on her shoulder.")
- We found out that Orlando – specifically, the Florida Mall – is the site of the very first KONO Pizza pizza-in-a-cone kiosk: "The Power of Pizza in the Palm of Your Hand.".
- Three new pizza restaurants in Orlando: Pizza Paradiso, Bavaro's, Caprino's Pizza Bar and another Giovanni's.
- And we've been promised (or threatened with) a hot-dog-stuffed-crust pizza from Pizza Hut later in the month. I've checked their menu a few times online, and it's still not there, though I glimpsed a bacon-and-cheese stuffed crust (not available in Florida). Important: Please never utter the words "mustard drizzle" in my presence.
- Also, Pizza Hut is testing a pizza delivery box that converts into a movie projector, but it's only in Hong Kong, so whatever.
Until next time, that is all. 😍🍕