Starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, the immediate area surrounding the Amway Center in downtown will begin closing, including:
- Church Street, from Hughey Avenue to Garland Avenue
- Church Street, from Hughey Avenue to Division Avenue
- South Street, from Hughey Avenue to Division Avenue
- Pine Street, from Garland Avenue to Hughey Avenue
- Hughey Avenue, from Central Boulevard to South Street
- Division Avenue, from Anderson Street to Central Boulevard
- Church Street from Garland Avenue
- Pine Street from Garland Avenue
- Hughey Avenue between Central Boulevard and South Street
City officials recommend the following detours:
- To head north in downtown: from Division Avenue, make a right onto east Anderson Street, and then make a left to go north on Rosalind Avenue.
- To head south in downtown: from Division Avenue, make a right onto Central Boulevard and then make a left to go south on Orange Blossom Trail.
- To move east and west in downtown: the following roads will provide east and west bound access – Anderson Street, Washington Street and Robinson Street.
As the train service expects to see higher than normal volume tomorrow, they're asking riders to limit onboard storage of bikes and baby-strollers.
Lynx is also expected to run on normal schedule.
Though city officials are asking those who may be traveling to or from downtown to use alternative transportation, such as a ride-sharing service, bike-sharing or LYMMO, additional parking will be made available at Camping World Stadium Lots 6 and 7. Shuttle service from the lots to Amway Center is expected to begin at 7 a.m. and end at 11 p.m.
City officials also have warned of bad weather expected for Tuesday.
For a map of the road closures, click here.
For a map on parking that'll be available at Camping World Stadium and shutter service to the downtown area tomorrow, click here.
Stay on top of Orlando news and views. Sign up for our weekly Headlines newsletter.