In partnership with USMNT and Orlando City Soccer, the Greater Orlando Sports Commission has set up clues in 13 Central Florida hot spots to win the tickets. The scavenger hunt starts Tuesday, March 19 at 8 a.m.
Orlando’s ready to cheer on @USsoccer Thursday against Ecuador at @OrlandoCitySC, are you? Now’s your chance to #win tickets! We’re hosting a #scavengerhunt tomorrow featuring 13 Greater Orlando hot spots. Set your alarm, the clues go live at 8 a.m. ⚽️ #USAvECU #Orlando pic.twitter.com/YEcQk2MPNV— Greater Orlando Sports Commission (@GreaterORLSport) March 18, 2019
Here are the rules, according to the Greater Orlando Sports Commission:
1. The hunt begins at 8am on Tuesday, March 19! Each clue coincides with one location.The clues will be posted on the Greater Orlando Sports Commission's official website, as well as their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2. Each location will have one voucher, redeemable for two (2) tickets to the match on Thursday, March 21 at Orlando City Stadium.
3. If the clue location is a place of business, please ask staff for assistance upon arrival.
4. If you find a voucher, you are required to take a picture of yourself with the voucher where you found it, share on social media with the hashtag #USAvECU and tag @greaterorlsport. This must be done before claiming your tickets!
5. After posting your photo, follow the instructions on your voucher to claim your tickets. The deadline to claim all tickets is Noon on Thursday, March 21. If you have any questions, email [email protected].
The U.S.-Ecuador international friendly at Orlando City Stadium starts at 8 p.m. on March 21. If you're not lucky enough to win during the scavenger hunt, you can still purchase tickets here.
Stay on top of Orlando news and views. Sign up for our weekly Headlines newsletter.