Tuesday, Sept. 25
Wednesday, Sept. 26
- No Babies, SSLOT, Hau Zarrest [Will's]
- Yogurt Smoothness, the Future Now, the Passenger, Ricin House [Back Booth]
- Kirko Bangz [Beacham]
Thursday, Sept. 27
- M83 [House of Blues] - If you missed this ^^^^, don't miss this.
- Negative Approach, OFF!, Double Negatives [Social]
- Home Body, Sloppy Kisses, the Moon is a Disco Ball, Jarl Q [Uncle Lou's]
- Metric [Hard Rock]
- Velvet Sessions with Bret Michaels [Velvet Bar]
Friday, Sept. 28
- Shreya Ghoshal [Orange County Convention Center] - Come on. That voice!
- Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock - The Plaza Live - Orlando Weekly
- Off the Radar: Nerdcore with HD Ninja, the Shinobi MC, Emergency Pizza Party [Peacock]
- The Slackers, the Duppies, Azkultura [Social]
- Orbit Bear, the Mother Machine [Orlando Brewing]
Saturday, Sept. 29
- Adam Ant [Hard Rock Live] - That picture up there is from Adam Ant's tour-opening show in LA last week, where he unveiled a set list that – according to Slicing Up Eyeballs – was just jaw-dropping and insane and incredible and awesome. Leaning very heavily on the bristly, S&M post-punk of his early years ("Zerox," "Deutscher Girls"), it's a nutty, gutsy move (and, personally, exactly what I want to hear), but shit ... Adam Ant's a goddamn lunatic and that's why he's the best.
- The Green [Social]
- Half Undressed, Grant, Southern Nights [Will's]
- Downtown Concert Series with the Romantics, Modern English, John Waite
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah [Beacham] - Whatever. Hopefully "kids these days" will stop acting like 90-year-olds soon.
- Bearcat, the Rocketboys [Will's] - Daytona gets Kitty Pryde. We get Bearcat.
- New Score Orchestra [Timucua White House]