Starbucks handily won most of the continental United States, but Florida stuck out with its multiplicity of searches for Chick-Fil-A on the interwebs. (Also, WYD, Washington state? That feels like some very specific Starbucks shade.)
daddy-daughter-date-night-y) dining options for the fowl.
Here's an unranked list for those anyone idly Googling for chicken choices of both the sandwiched and non-sandwiched varieties:
- Chicken Fire, 2425 E. Colonial Drive
- Chi-Kin, 813 N. Mills Ave.
- PDQ, multiple locations
- Domu, multiple locations
- Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', Disney Springs
- Market on South, 2603 E. South St. (for the herbivores!)
- The Coop, 610 W. Morse Blvd., Winter Park
- Winter Park Biscuit Co., 3201 Corrine Drive (also for the herbivores!)
- Swine & Sons, 669 N. Orange Ave., Winter Park
- BonChon, multiple locations (yes, it's a chain, but it's SO good!)
Stay on top of Central Florida news and views with our weekly newsletters, and consider supporting this free publication. Our small but mighty team is working tirelessly to bring you Central Florida news, and every little bit helps.