2. Splitsville, 1494 E. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, 407-938-7467, splitsvillelanes.com
3. Aloma Bowl, 2530 Aloma Ave., Winter Park, 407-671-8675, alomabowlingcenters.com
2. Cocoa Beach
3. Playalinda at Canaveral National Seashore
Looking to get elevated on I-Drive? We’d never advise anything illegal (and there’s absolutely no smoking inside the air-conditioned capsules), but we can’t think of a better place to get reeeeeally high than Merlin Entertainment’s new Orlando Eye observation wheel at I-Drive 360. During your 20-odd-minute odyssey up to 400 feet and back, you’ll be able to see for miles and miles and miles – so long as a sudden lightning storm doesn’t turn your revolution into a bad trip.
2. Trick Shots, multiple locations, trickshotsbilliards.com
3. Spatz Billiards and Liquor, 1025 W. Fairbanks Ave., Winter Park, 407-647-3354, spatzwp.com
2. Orlando Fit Body Camp, 1223 N. Mills Ave., 407-536-9540, fitbodybootcamp.com
3. SWEAT, 727 W. Smith St., 407-701-7430, sweatyourassoff.com
Forget adult coloring books – blow off your adult frustrations with the game you always played during recess in elementary school. The World Adult Kickball Association is alive and kicking (har dee har) in this area, with three leagues playing at Barnett Park in Orlando and Soldier’s Creek Park in Longwood.
2. Mead Botanical Garden, Winter Park
3. Dickson Azalea Park
The new Peter Jackson Kong movie is on its way, so naturally the powers that be at IOA are planning to tap into the hype behind the blockbuster, as well as capture the sentimental set who still remember the epic Kongfrontation ride that closed in 2002.
2. Dr. P. Phillips Community Park
3. Barber Park Dog Park