Today, Disney released a new version of Google Street allowing virtual guests to "walk" around the majority of the parks. Unfortunately, it's a little clunky, crashes sometimes, has limited attractions and doesn't really let you go into any of the buildings.
But besides the glitches, it's a great way to feel like you're having the most boring day possible at a Disney park.
Here are the places available to check out via VR:
- Disneyland park, Disneyland Resort
- Disney California Adventure park
- Downtown Disney District
- Magic Kingdom Park, Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs – Dining, Retail Locations
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Pandora – The World of Avatar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park