The outdoors winter wonderland, brought to life by the inventive minds behind the Creative City Project, will be coming back to Leu Gardens for a second, longer run of dates this year: Nov. 19-Jan. 9, 2022.
This year's Dazzling Nights promises to be a revamped experience from last year, with new features including:
- A forest lit with the flickering of hundreds of hand-made Moroccan lanterns
- A 7,000 square foot light maze
- The Leu Gardens Rose Garden comes to life with 150 colored balls of light
- A forest of neon trees
- A 65’ long tunnel of 12’ tall stars
- The finale of snow returns, but this time enhanced by two giant light trees
- Brand new entertainment and food offerings
“We are thrilled to bring back our sold-out holiday experience of last year with an all-new, completely redesigned show and keep this annual tradition fresh," said Creative City Project Executive Director Cole NeSmith in a press statement. "Amidst the continuing challenging climate, Dazzling Nights is truly the perfect, safe, ‘must-do’ holiday tradition for the whole family.”
Tickets are on sale now through Creative City Project.
Stay on top of Central Florida news and views with our weekly newsletters, and consider supporting this free publication. Our small but mighty team is working tirelessly to bring you Central Florida news, and every little bit helps.