60. Dye your feet purple by squishing grapes between your toes at Lakeridge Winery and Vineyard's annual harvest grape stomp, which takes place in August (19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont; lakeridgewinery.com).
61. Discover the impossibly scenic nearby oasis that is Orlando Wetlands Park (25155 Wheeler Road, Christmas, orlandowetlands.org), a breathtaking wildlife preserve and one of Central Florida's most picturesque parks.
62. Attend Orlando's epic and outrageously colorful Come Out With Pride parade (Oct. 14, 2017; comeoutwith pride.com).
63. Chug a yard of beer out of a big glass boot while the crowd cheers you on at Hollerbach's Willow Tree Café (201 E. First St., Sanford, willowtreecafe.com).
64. Get dressed up and do dinner and a show, all on the same block: See a play at Mad Cow Theatre (54 W. Church St., madcowtheatre.com) and eat a swanky supper afterward just steps away at Kres Chophouse, the Rusty Spoon or ... Jersey Mike's Subs (no judgment!).
65. Take a train shot at Ivanhoe Village's Hammered Lamb (1235 N. Orange Ave., thehammeredlamb.com), where the shots are complimentary for bar patrons each time the train rolls past the back patio.
66. Devour oysters at Lee and Rick's Oyster Bar (5621 Old Winter Garden Road) until someone discovers a pearl. The world may not be your oyster, but the pearl you have a claim to.
67. See a show at the Timucua Arts White House (2000 S. Summerlin Ave., timucua.com). This unique music venue is actually in the home of local musician Benoit Glazer and his family, but don't by shy – it's an acoustically pleasing, fully functional venue with three tiers of seating for a crowd of up to 150. Most shows are free, but you're expected to bring a bottle of wine to share. A pittance for such a gorgeous experience.
68. Wear lingerie to CityWalk at Universal Orlando for a Rich Weirdoes shadowcast performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (every second and fourth Friday and Saturday of the month, AMC Universal Cineplex 20, 6000 Universal Blvd., richweirdoes.com).
69. Try to build a robot out of random items from the looks-like-a-mad-robotics-engineer's-laboratory-just-exploded electronics surplus shop, Skycraft Surplus (2245 W. Fairbanks Ave., Winter Park, skycraftsurplus.com).