31. Order your Pub sub online (at publix.com); give the lunchtime crowd side-eye as you stroll in and pick it up with no waiting in line.
32. Watch a rocket blast off into space at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (Kennedy Space Center, State Road 405, Titusville, kennedyspacecenter.com). Make sure you reserve a spot early because tickets go out quickly for this jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring event.
33. Feed a fuzzy giraffe at the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens (3755 NW Highway 17-92, Sanford, centralfloridazoo.org) from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Watch the tallest animal in the world munch down on some lettuce for $5 a person.
34. Experiment with the high-tech tools at the Dorothy Lumley Melrose Center (101 E. Central Blvd., 407-835-7323, ocls.info). Record a podcast, set up a photo shoot, make your own movie – whatever you do, don't neglect this resource.
35. Remember why Shakespeare is known as the greatest English-language writer in history by experiencing one of his plays, transformed and performed by the 28-year-old Orlando Shakespeare Theater company (812 E. Rollins St., orlandoshakes.org).
36. Plan an East End Market food crawl: with hyperlocal Florida & Co., cheesemonger La Femme du Fromage, ramen house and bar Domu, healthy breakfasteers Farm-Haus, Skyebird's raw foods, Houndstooth's sandwiches and the half-pound, chip-studded insanity that is a cookie from Gideon's Bakehouse, there's almost too much to choose from (3201 Corrine Drive, eastendmkt.com).
37. Squint and pretend you're in a climate with more than two seasons when the bubble-snowflakes descend on Main Street at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom (1180 Seven Seas Drive, Lake Buena Vista).
38. Take a twirl through the Florida Prize in Contemporary Art at Orlando Museum of Art, an annual celebration of the best new artists working in Florida (2416 N. Mills Ave., omart.org).
39. Complete a feat that has only been accomplished by the few, the proud, the elite drinkers among us: Start at either Savoy or Wally's, and have a drink in every bar in Mills 50 and Ivanhoe Village in a day. This one gets harder and harder every year.