* Rise Leviathan - our dense Imperial Stout aged on Lineage 431 roast coffee.
* Shamrock & Roll - a red ale aged on Jameson soaked oak-spirals and blended with a special roast from Hernando Medina Microlot.
* Smoke 'Em if You Got 'Em - our citrusy Centennial hopped IPA blended with a roast from the Linarco Rodriquez microlot.
* Plum & Fennel Farmhouse - aged on a roast from the Libio Hoyos Baos microlot.
* The Lebanon - Imperial stout aged on 431 roast Lineage Coffee, cardamon and cinnamon.
* Overkill - a Schwarzbier aged on Kunjin roast sourced from Papua New Guinea.
* White - a sweet stout made with Lineage Coffee and Lineage cold brew adjunct.
* High-Strung & Hopped Up - a barrel aged hoppy barley wine made with a roast from the Hernando Medina Microlot.
* Way Too Much Pressure - a milk stout aged on Lineage San Antonio roast.
* I Live Again - a barrel aged double brown ale aged on Lineage Columbia Cauca roast.
* When I Get That Feelin' - milk stout brewed with coconut and Lineage San Antonio roast.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.