East End Market
is now open on Monday! Also, they've extended Friday and Saturday hours, now closing at 9 p.m.
Starting tonight, you'll get two extra hours to hang out at the Local Roots bar, or on the shaded courtyard, or just mill around inside coveting the adorable succulent planters at Porch Therapy.
The market has programmed some special stuff to go on in those extra two hours, which they're calling #Dine2Nine: musicians, DJs, dinner specials. For instance, tonight in the courtyard Alex Cooper will spin Brazilian tropicalia, African highlife and associated vinyl, and the Rhumba Brothers, a tenor and classic guitar duo, will serenade guests in the Txokos patio, Friday night only.
Special #Dine2Nine discounts are listed below, but please, let us not forget the special Mondayness of this announcement: no more cursing fate that you can't get Lineage pour-over or a Thai hot juice from Skyebird on a Monday, when you need it most
- Fatto in Casa takes over Skyebird's bar to serve a home-style Italian dinner, featuring fettuccine carbonara with salad and desert, as well as a free round of moscato d'Asti.
- Farm-Haus offers pop-up dinner service on Fridays at the Local Roots Bar, serving farm-to-table, chef-created dishes between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. This week, Farm-Haus will be serving Japanese-style "Hausmade" ramen.
- Femme du Fromage will offer a $15 wine-and-cheese pairing in their newly redesigned space.
- Houndstooth Sauce Company goes Florida Cracker with locally sourced gator tail tacos (breaded, seasoned and flash-fried).
- Not eating? Have a drink, then browse at Bookmark It and get 10 percent off all cookbooks.
- And at Porch Therapy, all succulents are 20 percent off from 7 p.m.-9 p.m. (yasssss!).