The week after a short work week seems sooooooo long, amirite? Good news, though! It's Friday! We've collected some of our favorite links from around the Internet to help you count down the minutes:
1. This fudge is the best of all holiday flavors all wrapped up into one heavenly bite: peppermint, eggnog and a little bit of chocolate to top it off. And bonus: It seems relatively simple to make. Get the recipe at the Sweet Chick
, make 'em and let us know how they turn out!
2. Everyone is going nutso-gaga over the new Star Wars trailer
. It looks great and all, but we're thinking it'd be better if it were directed by indie darling Wes Anderson
. The above trailer just drives that point home.
3. Art Basel is happening in Miami right this second. If you can't make it down south this weekend, take a look through our gallery from last's years spectacle
. Next week, we'll have pics up on our brand new website
from this year's art extravaganza.
4. If having your meal delivered by a real, live person is just too 2000 and late, you might want to hop on a plane to Abu Dhabi. They've got a new restaurant called ROGO's
where your meal is delivered via roller coaster. And if ordering from a person is just too much human interaction, you can skip all that nonsense and just order via tablet.
5. These are some of the cutest burritos you'll never eat.